skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life with Kinni
Monday, June 11, 2007
Pink Rose
Here I am again with my taking pictures of flowers obsession! I would have liked the center to be a little clearer but I think I need a tripod to hold the camera a little more still.
1 comment:
laughingwolf
said...
not a huge pink flower fan, but this is bu'ful :)
7:57 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words of Interest
Pretty In Pink
Sugar and spice, and everything nice
3 months ago
Lala's Land
2011 in review!
14 years ago
Living in a state of Enidation
New Home: Yarnage
15 years ago
CamaLOT’s Blog - Vox
Dr. Dog's House
glossarieToo
Where the Zen of being is under investigation..
Jotting Life
A Libertine's Thoughts
House of Deej
Treasa's Ramblings
Brookville Daily Photo
paws and reflect...
MEMYZUNI
Scott Blogs :: My Personal Blog To Talk About Anything
ORIGINAL ART....from Joe "The Artist" Hagarty
ben
The Slothful Moth
Woman of Feathers - Anything Goes
kinnigurl’s blog - Vox
Chandramoon’s Blog - Vox
I'm just a blogger...
OLD LADY LINCOLN
Friends
Abe
Ben
Camalot
Chandramoon
Chica-X
DeeJay
Donna
Dr. Dog
Enid
Jana
Joe The Artist
Laura
Laura
Laurie on Vox
Libertine
Lizzie
Mothman
Ondeonde
Patty
Scott
The Lady V
Tony
Treasa
WoF
Say Hello!
View shoutbox
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
About Me
kinnigurl
I started this site as a Photo-A-Day site, a place to put my photographs and write a short description of each.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(36)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(8)
►
January
(5)
▼
2007
(191)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(18)
Crow
Anchors Aweigh
Carl Linnaeus
Korean Pavillion
Is there a pot of gold?
Waterfall
Duck
Reaching Out
Gong
I Got My Eye On You
Pink Rose
Bathtime
Spiritland
Lack of posts
Peone
Contemplation
Red Caddy
Harley
►
May
(22)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(28)
►
February
(28)
►
January
(29)
RSS Feed
Atom Feed (xml)
Credits
Site Design By:
Free Blogger Skins
1 comment:
not a huge pink flower fan, but this is bu'ful :)
Post a Comment